INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO THE CURICULA RECEIVED FOR THE SELECTION OF PERSONNEL
Pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 regarding personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data, including those defined as “particular categories of personal data” pursuant to art. 9 of the Regulations, spontaneously provided by you to this company, at the time of the candidacy proposal or job request through the curriculum sent to us, is aimed solely at managing the personnel selection procedures which will take place at TELECONSYS SpA, with registered office in Via Groenlandia 31 – 00144 Rome, with the use of procedures, including computerized ones, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
The data will not be communicated externally, while the following data processors or persons in charge of the processing, employees of the company, in particular of the Personnel Office and of the Technical Departments interested in the profile submitted, may become aware of it.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to complete the selection procedures, and in any case no later than one year, after which they will be destroyed.
The provision of data is necessary for the management of personnel selection procedures and failure to provide them will make it impossible to exactly fulfill the pre-contractual obligations and to provide information on personnel selection procedures.
You can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to receive various information, including, the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the period of conservation, the recipients to whom these can be communicated (article 15, GDPR);
- Right of rectification – Obtain, without unjustified delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (article 16, GDPR);
- Right to cancellation (or to be forgotten) – Obtain, without unjustified delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 17, GDPR);
- Right to limitation – Obtain the limitation of processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 18, GDPR);
- Right to portability – Receive personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to obtain that they are transmitted to another holder without impediments, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 20, GDPR );
- Right to object – Oppose the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing (article 21, GDPR);
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – To lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
The above rights can be exercised by means of a written request to the DPO Avv. A. ORI, to be addressed to the headquarters of the Data Controller or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your cooperation.